Responsible for integrating business, information, and technology architecture to re-create analytical solutions for the relevant business capability area and in some cases cross capability areas.
Collaboration with Capability Business Analysts and all Enterprise Data Management teams, Service Management Leads, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects and Business Intelligence (BI) Designers.
- Leads design and implementation of solutions based on requirements from the business, in the area of SAP ECC Logistics and the integration with Shop Floor Applications
- Delivers solution delivery blueprints including but not limited to application diagrams, physical architecture, process diagrams, systems maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces, data modelling, integration planning, detailed build estimates.
- Translates non-functional and functional requirements into end to end analytical solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications, supports a common application environment and user interaction model, uses the common technology platform, and achieves enterprise level security, quality of service and scale.
- Collaborates with other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architecture BI Designers to make sure that the solution fits within enterprise context
- Coordinates small to medium solution architecture implementations while leading design variances based upon business needs while ensuring artifacts are documented in enterprise architecture repository
- Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards
- Participant in industry representation, policy formation, User Groups, and strategic direction.
- Experience implementing and configuration SAP Production Planning (SAP-PP) is mandatory, at least 1 lifecycle implementation. Exposure to S/4 HANA is desired
- Exposure to broader SAP Logistics module is mandatory (SAP WM, SAP eWM, SAP MM)
- Knowledge of API integrations (Mulesoft preferred) and iDOC Integration
- Desirable – ITIL Service Management, working knowledge / exposure (Incident, Problem & Change Management)
- AGILE project methodology, SCRUM Master a distinct advantage
If you're interested, don't hesitate to reach out to me.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +48 12 297 79 00