- Leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the warehouse management business process area.
- Take the ownership of the projects for a specific business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Participates with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- As part of this team, the WMS BA will be responsible for integrating business, information, and technology architecture to create solutions for the relevant business capability area and in some cases, cross capability areas.
- A minimum of 3 years of applied IT experience.
- SAP experience in Supply Chain related modules (SD, MM, LE, PP, SCM).- extra
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable consulting with resources from other disciplines and effective at working across multiple organizational boundaries
- SAP functional and configuration knowledge of the SAP’s extended warehouse management (EWM) or Warehouse Management (WM) processes.
- Knowledge of SAP user exits, BAPI’s, and BADI’s.- extra
- Knowledge of ABAP concepts and ability to debug.- extra
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +48 12 297 79 00